What To Bring
Be prepared to feel like home. Bring these things with you to our treatment center:
- Two weeks of comfortable clothing and walking shoes (including a Jacket, sweatshirt, or warm sweater and Gym clothes/shoes) you are allowed free time, you may be able to use it for exercise (Washer and dryer on site).
- Health Insurance card and Driver’s license or ID card
- Personal toiletries: shampoo, conditioner, hairspray, non alcoholic mouthwash,baby lotion,sunscreen,etc… All items must be alcohol and propellant-free (pump-style only). * Do not worry about towels as we provide them for you.
- Approved prescription medications (30- Day Supply)
- Cash and/or debit card to have during your stay for “extras” and the sometimes well needed store runs. We recommend no more than $100.00 in small denominations. If you request, we can keep your spending cash locked in the company safe.
DO NOT BRING
- Any prescription medication not pre-approved
- Over the counter medication unless approved
- Alcohol based mouthwash, or any items that contain alcohol. No protein supplements or body building powders.
- Inappropriate clothing. (Example revealing clothes, t-shirts with drug alcohol related logos, bandanas, etc.)
- Anything that would be considered contraband
- Any pornographic material
- Drugs and/or alcohol
Please note that all medication will be locked up in the safe and dispensed by the staff.
Mission Viejo Recovery and Sober Living is not responsible for any lost or stolen items.